The West Vancouver Tennis Club has a long tradition of participating in inter-club tennis leagues. We currently have seven women’s teams and one men’s team. League tennis offers competitive doubles matches against other clubs throughout the Lower Mainland. Spring League runs from March to June.
Our Club’s mandate is to promote competitive tennis for levels 3.0 and higher, with a focus on sportsmanship, camaraderie, and teamwork.
Members interested in joining a league can direct inquiries to our Coaching Staff at email@example.com.
Our Tennis BC League Teams and Standings
Women’s Spring League
- Division 1 Night: West Van Stellars
- Division 2 Day: WV Terminetters
- Division 2 Day: West Vancouver Smashgirls
- Division 3 Day: WVTC Jays
- Division 3 Night: West Van Court Crushers
- Division 4 Night: WVTC Double Trouble
- Division 5 Night: WVTC Slice Girls
- Division B1: West Vancouver